Donnerstag, 28. November 2013

Mastodon - 2013-06-15 - Download Festival, England flac


Mastodon

Download Festival

Donington Park, Castle Donington, England

15th June 2013

Tracklisting:

01 Intro
02 Black Tongue
03 Dry Bone Valley
04 Thickening
05 Oblivion
06 Octopus has no Friends
07 Stargasm
08 Blasteroid
09 All the Heavy Lifting
10 Spectreight
11 Curl of the Burl
12 Blood and Thunder
13 The Sparrow

SP-CMC-4U cards > SP-SPSB-11 > Edirol R-09

Edited in Cooledit Pro 2.0 > Split using CD Wave editor > WAV to FLAC using traders little helper.

Recorded by me on the second day of the Download Festival.

I positioned underneath one of the speaker stacks that was alongside the sound and lighting tower in the venue.

The weather throughout the day was crap, windy and raining, which resulted in some slight phasing at times and a touch of noise from the wind and rain on the odd occasion. But heres the recording, theres a sample in the first post for you to make your mind up if you feel its worth downloading or not, so be sure to check it out before deciding. One thing this Download festival taught me is that I need to get some omnis.

I'm not too familiar with Mastodon, so if the set is not 100% correct then please let me know.

I hope you enjoy the recording, but please respect my wishes by not converting or distributing in a lossy format.

AndyLGR

mega


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen